9.3. Configurable AID and Group Commands
9.3.1. Set Configurable AID (04-02)
This command creates or selects an AID for configuration or deletion. There are eight TLVs that can be included in this command, some of which are mandatory.
TLV Group Number – This number refers to the group that has been created containing all of the characteristics desired for this AID. Setting and configuring the TLV Group Number is explained below.
The TLV Group Number must be configured first. If an AID is communicated referring to a non-existing group, that AID is rejected.
Registered Application Provider Identifier (RID) – The parameter is optional. If it is provided, this number is used to reference the CA Public Key payment system. If it is not provided the first five bytes of
the AID are used.
For System AIDs:
- Must always include the TLV Group Number TLV as the FIRST TLV in the message.
- Must always include the AID TLV as the SECOND TLV in the message.
- Must never include the Application Flow TLV (DFEE4C) in the message
- Must never include the RID TLV in the message
- The FOUR remaining TLVs are all optional.
There are System AIDs in the reader. These can be disabled but cannot be deleted.
10.2.1. Set Configurable AID (04-02) command is used to save AIDs
NEO IDG: 10.2. Configurable AID and Group Commands
NEO 2 IDG: 9.3. Configurable AID and Group Commands
When saving AIDs, you must remove FFEE2 (DFEE4C on NEO2) TLV and FFE4 (DFEE2Don NEO2) must be the first TLV