Our C# SDK is for projects that will be developed in a .NET environment. Projects developed with this SDK will target Windows, or use the Universal Windows Platform (UWP).
We usually deliver this SDK in a Zip file built for a specific product (like the Augusta reader). We call this Zip file an SDK Package. You can find the product-specific SDK packages on each product's "home page" here in ID TECH's Knowledge Base. By supporting one API across all products, the Universal SDK allows a developer to work with all of our featured products in a common way. So a project built for an Augusta will require little to no modification to work, also, with a VP3300.
Each SDK package includes:
- Libraries - DLLs for Microsoft .NET 4.0 or greater. One or more of the following libraries will be referenced by the project:
IDTechSDK.dll - The Main library
IDTech Windows SDK Reference GuideSections of this Guide
Connecting to Augusta
Core Implementation: WinForms
Core Implementation: UWP
Important Security Notice
Main Transaction Commands
EMV Tag Reference
Tech Windows SDK Guide for Augusta #80145501-001
IDTech Windows SDK Reference Guide for Augusta
Error Code Reference
LCD Foreign Language Mapping Table
Universal SDK Demo (a.k.a. "uDemo")Features
- Source code is provided.
- Robust demo with most SDK methods exposed.
- Functional GUI.
- Support for USB HID and RS-232 interfaces
- This is the demo app that you can build when you follow the Tutorial included in the documentation.
- Source code is included.
- Simple GUI is used.
- Main SDK methods are exposed.