As of 2/1/2020, all .Net 4.5 (multi-file) SDKs have been deprecated. Our Visual Studio SDK consists of a a single library with documentation of all the device API calls. There are builds provided for .Net 6.5.1, .Net Standard 2.0, .Net Standard 2.1 and .NetCore 3.1, allowing it to work across multiple platforms.
- This is a single file SDK now (IDTechSDK.dll). There are additional system dependencies that will be part of the NuGet installation process.
- The new minimum .Net standard is 4.6.1. Previous users that set their maximum compatibility level to .Net 4.5 must now increase the minimum support level. If this is not an option, the legacy version can continued to be used, but with limited support and no update schedule.
- The SDK libraries will be maintained on NuGet. Additional documentation and source code files will be maintained on this page.
Current Standard SDK package available on NuGet: IDTechSDK_STD
The ID Tech testing team validates the SDK/FW/App against individual devices and reports the version combination that passes all tests. While the general case is the latest SDK/FW/App versions can be used for any device, the following list contains the SDK/FW/App versions that passed for an individual device. Unlisted devices are currently under testing or scheduled for testing and should use the latest versions until test results are known.
- PiP SDK Ver: 184.108.40.206 / Firmware Ver: PiP V1.00.005 / Demo App Ver: 220.127.116.11
- SREDKEY2 SDK Ver: 18.104.22.168 /Firmware Ver: SREDKEY2_V1.01.001.0376.T.fm /Demo APP V22.214.171.124